DevOps leads to faster delivery and higher quality. DevOps isn’t just about creating new, efficient, and better apps; it’s about building and using a delivery pipeline to focus on delivering business value.
DevOps is an intersection of development and operational aspects in a software development life-cycle. The In Time Tec DevOps team emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other information technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. We aim to establish a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing the software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably.
In Time Tec’s expertise in the areas below enables our partners to bridge the gap between ongoing development and operations:
Need for DevOps
The implementation of a DevOps framework brings significant changes to the technology, process, and support culture of an organization. Introduction of automation challenges the existing control mechanisms across the enterprise. The decision to adopt DevOps for an application development has a notable impact on the underlying infrastructure environment.
- The need for collaboration between development and operations teams.
- A greater need for simultaneous deployment across different platforms.
- Pressure from the business to release apps more quickly to meet customer demands or enter new markets.
- The increasing need to develop or deploy cloud based applications.
- An increasingly complex IT infrastructure that is partly physical, partly virtualized, and partly cloud.
- The need to reduce IT costs.